I Need Thee


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sliding Into Home Base!

Eagle Scout… Done… Feel free to applaud at your computer. Man alive, I thought it would never end. Thanks to my Mom and the Sterling Scholar program, I finally got it done. The Sterling Scholar gave me the reason, and my mom dragged me across the valley of sandpaper till I finally got it done. I turned in my last papers today and I will get a call in about 2 weeks for my final board of review. Hope I pass. But even if I don’t, for all intensive purposes I think right now I can consider myself an eagle scout. Woot Woot!

3 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!!!

Kyleekate said...

way to go Adam!
(claps at the computer)

chowder said...

Bout time ya slack slack.