I Need Thee


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weezer Rocks Face!

(Tee Hee, This picture makes me laugh)
This last Tuesday I had the wonderful awesome opportunity to go the Weezer concert! I had literally waited 10 years for that day. Weezer was the first band I ever listened to, as Eric was a huge fan. So I have literally grown up listening to them. Actually seeing them on stage seemed so surreal! Rivers, (the lead singer) was such a goof, in the coolest way possible! He would use words that if anyone else used they would be mocked mercilessly. I.e. hootenanny or humdinger. He never seemed to be at a loss of things to do with his hands. He would move and shake them around in a way that reminded me of the Claymation, Wallas and Gromit in the part where Wallas was exclaiming “Cheeeeeeese Gromit! Cheeeeese!”. It was all quite comical, but nonetheless brilliant.

I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to take any pictures, I was a little nervous about taking a camera as I was in the pit and it was quite likely it would be broken. However for your listening pleasure, I have arranged a KILLER Weezer mix that I hope you are enjoying while reading this blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

dreams come true

Sarah Kjar said...

Totally jealous!! You are one lucky man! :)