I Need Thee


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The RESCUE

Hey Guys. So next Saturday I am participating in an event called The RESCUE of Joseph Kony's Child Soldiers. I am kind of embarrassed to say exactly what we are doing, as it may seem a little more radical than mild-mannered Adam would usually do. But, if you'd really like to know what I'm doing and what it is standing for, there is a excellent short film below that explains it all. It is for a group called Invisible Children, which exists solely to help end the war in Uganda and put a stop to the terrible crimes against humanity being committed there. Please watch it and let me know what you think!

http://therescue.invisiblechildren.com/en/#/watch/

2 comments:

Shannon and Alan!! said...

woot

Kenny the Magnificent said...

Holy cow!!! I wish I didn't JUST read this! I TOTALLY would have taken part of this on April 25th! Kony should be brought to JUSTICE! And what makes me so mad? We, the United States of America, have the power to do it!! We have the technology to storm the jungle, find Kony, and basically lay siege to his forces to save the children with minimal casualties! This monster needs to be stopped.